Last revised: February 5, 2018
1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between Ultimate WordPress Designer (Service Provider) and Client for the provisioning of IT and design services required to support and sustain the development of the website.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT and design services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT and design service support and delivery to the client(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT and design service provision between the Service Provider(s) and client(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the client.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Client(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
Service Provider(s): Ultimate WordPress Designer. (“Provider”)
4. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
4.1. Service Scope
The services outlined in the contract agreement are covered in the service scope. Additional services must be confirmed and paid for prior to service delivery.
Client responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
4.3. Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting service scope by the agreed deadline
4.4. Service Assumptions
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
5. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
5.1. Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Telephone support : 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
- Calls received out of office hours will be addressed by the next working day
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
5.2. Service Requests
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the client within the following time frames:
- 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.